Wondering what to buy your running friends for Christmas? Here’s some ideas to get you started…
- Challenge them with a race registration!
- Keep them warm during winter with some new running apparel (tops, leggings, socks, hats, etc.)
- Give them that new shoe feeling with some new shoes!
- Keep them hydrated with a bulk supply of Nuun tablets.
- Keep them energized with a bulk supply of Gu Energy Gels.
- Help them stay visible at night with a Noxgear Tracer360.
- Light up with their path with a light-weight led headlamp.
- Hang their medals up with a wall mounted medal holder.
- Get them a FlipBelt to carry their keys and phone while they run.
- Upgrade their run tracking with a new GPS watch — Garmin Forerunner 235 or 935 for example.
- Gift a magazine subscription to Runner’s World.
- Gift a subscription to Strava Premium!
- Help them roll out sore muscles with a foam roller.
- Take the easy route and get them a gift card for a local running store.
What would you add?