- Joy To The World – Tomlin (A)
- Angels We Have Heard On High (A)
- O Come All Ye Faithful (B)
- The First Noel (B)
- O Holy Night (G)
- Silent Night (G)
- Jingle Bells (D)
- We Wish You A Merry Christmas (D)
- Your Love Never Fails – Chris McClarney (G)
- Cannons – Phil Wickham (G)
- Came To My Rescue – Hillsong (G)
- Scandal Of Grace – Hillsong (G)
- Come As You Are – Crowder (G)
- O Come All Ye Faithful – Traditional (G)
Here’s another video to promote a new series starting at STORYCHURCH this weekend.
Here’s a promo for a new series starting next week at STORYCHURCH.
So we suspected the boys were searching the house for their Christmas presents every time we turned our backs.
Tonight I used a hair to secure the door where I have some gifts stashed. When I checked later in the evening, it was no surprise to see that the seal had been broken.
Of course, these allegations are being denied and unfortunately we do not the resources to carry out DNA tests, finger-printing or even polygraph exams.
All we have is good old parental instinct, a broken hair, and knowing exactly what I got up to when I was their age.
I always feel really limited when it comes to selecting Christmas songs for our set lists at STORYCHURCH. It’s not that there’s not enough to pick from, it’s just difficult to pick out songs that lend themselves to a worship service. Thankfully there are some albums out there that make it a bit easier. These are some of the albums I turn to for inspiration.
- Lincoln Brewster – Joy To The World
- Future Of Forestry – Advent Christmas EP
- Phil Wickham – Songs for Christmas
- Paul Baloche – Christmas Worship
- Chris Tomlin – Glory In The Highest
- Hope Chapel Worship – Yuletide Kind of Love
You probably have heard of most of these already, except maybe for Hope Chapel’s (Apex, NC) Christmas album. My friend Wahba sent me the album recently and you should check it out. Great arrangements and grooves to many of your favorite Christmas songs.
Have I missed any that you would recommend?
- Joy To The World (Unspeakable Joy) – Chris Tomlin (A)
- Our God – Chris Tomlin (A)
- The First Noel – Arr. Phil Wickham (D)
- O Holy Night – Traditional (G)
- O Come O Come Emmanuel – Arr. Future Of Forestry (G)
- Little Drummer Boy – Traditional (G)
- Jingle Bell Rock