Skip to content
- Ran a half marathon in Ireland — so scenic!
- Ran my first full marathon EVER. Meh.
- Had my first serious running injury — Peroneal Tendonitis. Spent 4 weeks in a boot and many weeks recovering.
- Fell out of love with Hokas.
- Used an online running coach to help me get back on my feet.
- I got in a few runs in Maui, HI. Can I go back?
- Started an effort to radically reduce meat in my diet — and yes, it was before I heard of, or watched Game Changers. 😉
- Welcomed Hokas back into my life.
- Didn’t trail run nearly as much as I should have.
- Started a new training plan – Hanson’s Half Marathon Method. So rigid and mileage heavy, but I like it.
- Started training for the Anthem Shamrock Half Marathon in Virgina Beach. Hoping for a PR.
- Fell short of my annual 1000 mile goal, but ran my biggest month EVER in December at 160 miles.
- Back again in 2020 as a BibRave Pro.
- Fell out of love with Hokas again. I need new shoes.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: