It’s heart-breaking when a marriage falls apart. In recent years Liz and I have seen many marriages of people we know under attack, some seemingly beyond repair. The worrying thing is, this seems to be on the increase. Now more than ever, we need to be focused on our marriages to keep them as healthy as we can.
We’ve been married now close to fifteen years. Marriages take work. The pursuit of our spouse must never stop. Every relationship is different, but here are some things that we aim for and I think work well for us. Be sure to let us know what works well for you.
Continue reading “Pursue Your Spouse. Never Stop.”
What You Will Need
- A pack of minced pork/sausage meat (16 0z)
- 6 Eggs
- Toasted coarse breadcrumbs
- Hard boil 5 of the eggs.
- While they are boiling, beat the remaining egg in a bowl.
- Place a good layer of breadcrumbs in another bowl.
The Messy Bit
- Remove the shells from the 5 boiled eggs.
- Divide the pack of meat into five.
- Flatten a meat portion in the palm of your hand.
- Place an egg in the center and wrap the meat around it.
- Ensure egg is completely covered and meat layer is as even as possible.
- Take and gently roll in the beaten egg bowl.
- Take and gently roll in the breadcrumb bowl.
- Repeat steps 3-7 for each egg.
Baking The Eggs
- Pre-heat the oven to 425.
- Place scotch eggs on a tray and place in middle of oven. I use a tray with a rack to help fat drain away.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes.
Best served with fries and Heinz Baked Beans!