There’s not a better week to snap up all your Christmas gifts — keep a look out for some great deals. If you have a runner in the family, here are some ideas to get you started.
- GPS WATCH :: Get the Forerunner 935 at BestBuy for $399, or the even the Forerunner 945 for $499. Great prices for these solid running watches.
- STAY REFLECTIVE :: The Proviz Reflect 360 Running Jacket. Just look at how reflective these are. They look amazing. At the moment, Proviz have it listed at $112 (down from $140).
- NEW SHOES :: Change their running game by treating them to a pair of Nike Vaporfly Next% shoes. I think every runner secretly wishes to run a race in these. On the high end at $250.
- GLOVES :: The weather is turning colder. Do they like a good pair of mittens but need their fingers out for those run selfies? Then look no further than Turtle Gloves. Get 15% off with code TURTLEGLOVESBR.
- BEST ROLLER :: Roll out those muscle kinks with an Addaday Roller. Recover faster for under $50.
- COACHING :: What about some coaching for an upcoming race? It’s so easy to find a coach over at VDOT02.com. I’ve used this before and loved the app. Coaches set their own prices.
- RUNNING DYNAMICS :: Switch to running by Power instead of pace, time or distance — get a Stryd power meter. It will work with your sports watch and give you extra data on your run. And bonus — use it with the Zwift platform.
- GOOD READING :: Introduce them to an inspirational running book, like “Born To Run” by Christopher McDougall.
- DITCH THE PINS :: Gift a set of custom BibBoards and they’ll never have to fiddle with safety pins again! So good I wrote a song about it.
- SAFETY FIRST :: Give them and yourself peace of mind with a RoadId Wrist ID and Sidekick ID. There’s a sale on right now!
- AUDIO :: For the music lover (or audio book, podcast, etc.), the absolute best in running headphones are AfterShokz bone conduction headphones. Check out the special bundles here.
- SOCKS :: And finally, something I’ve found extremely effective in reducing blisters and other feet issues – Injinji toe socks! No joke, these things are game changers.
Are you a runner? What are you hoping for under the Christmas tree this year? Comment below!