Set Lists

Grey Stone Set List – 08 Jul 2012 #sundaysetlists #worshipset

This morning I filled in over at Grey Stone Baptist Church in Durham for Justin Teseniar who is currently on the road with his band.  The band made me feel at home and I enjoyed the experience.

• Like A Lion – Daniel Bashta (B)
  • You Alone Can Rescue – Matt Redman (B)
  • God Of This City – BlueTree (B)
  • How He Loves – John Mark McMillan (B)
  • Jesus Paid It All – Kristian Stanfill (B)
Standard

18 thoughts on “Grey Stone Set List – 08 Jul 2012 #sundaysetlists #worshipset

1. AlastairVance says:

Hey Justin Warren Teseniar , I made your congregation sing ‘sloppy wet kiss’ this morning!
      ;-)

• jillienminera says:

@AlastairVance I wonder if they resented it as much as I do when you make me sing it?!?! But after almost 2 years of sloppy wet God kisses, I’m getting used to it :D

2. jillienminera says:

I’m just pulling your leg, my friend. No worries. Although I had never heard that version until Story CHurch, if you can believe it.

3. jillienminera says:

4. Gangai Victor says:

Never tried Bashta, maybe I should give it a shot sometime, been hearing a lot about ‘like a lion.’

We tried doing ‘Jesus paid it all’ last Sunday and gave up somewhere during rehearsals – our vocalists needed more time to get used to the rhythm!

So this is livefyre, nice!

• AlastairVance says:

@Gangai Victor I think you’d love the Daniel Bashta album. Have you got it? Like A Lion is just one of the great songs on there.

Ha ha. Yes, Jesus Paid It All is a little different timing wise. Another couple of examples would be In Christ Alone (Gettys

• Gangai Victor says:

@AlastairVance  @Gangai I’m yet to see Bashta in Indian music shops, maybe I’ll try Amazon. ‘Like a Lion’ does sound cool!

• AlastairVance says:

@Gangai Victor Are you able to download mp3’s from Amazon.com OK?  I want to “gift” you the album if it will work for you.  Let me know.

• Gangai Victor says:

@AlastairVance u’re right, it’s not available for non-US users, bummer! Never mind, but thx for the offer, mighty generous of u!

• AlastairVance says:

@Gangai Victor Do you have a record player?  I have a couple of copies in vinyl.  Ha ha.

• AlastairVance says:

@Gangai Victor and How Deep The Fathers Love by Stuart Townend.

Yep, this is livefyre. It’s working out great for pulling people into the conversation.

• Gangai Victor says:

@AlastairVance  @Gangai If there’s a way to migrate comments from disqus, I can look at this, lemme check it out, thx!

• AlastairVance says:

@Gangai Victor You may have to revert to normal wordpress comments and then install LiveFyre which will then migrate them from there…  didn’t know you were using disqus already.